[bitcoin-dev] Why not archive the backend of Bitcoin blockchain?

Brian Lockhart brianlockhart at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 23:24:33 UTC 2018

Resolved -> RTFM

Worked like a champ, first try. Thanks! Wish I had thought to look into that sooner! My c-lightning node’s resource footprint is even smaller now. Unfairly small.

And now that I’ve unexpectedly regained ~180 GB worth of free SSD space from not having that extra full node, I’m feeling wealthy. Accordingly, I’m off to squander my newfound riches over at satoshis’s place. )