[bitcoin-dev] BIP sighash_noinput

Bram Cohen bram at chia.net
Mon May 7 20:51:11 UTC 2018

A technical point about SIGHASH_NOINPUT: It seems like a more general and
technically simpler to implement idea would be to have a boolean specifying
whether the inputs listed must be all of them (the way it works normally)
or a subset of everything. It feels like a similar boolean should be made
for outputs as well. Or maybe a single boolean should apply to both. In any
case, one could always use SIGHASH_SUBSET and not specify any inputs and
that would have the same effect as SIGHASH_NOINPUT.

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 12:40 PM, Christian Decker via bitcoin-dev <