[bitcoin-dev] Making OP_TRUE standard?

Russell O'Connor roconnor at blockstream.io
Mon May 21 14:20:39 UTC 2018

In the thread "Revisting BIP 125 RBF policy" @
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2018-February/015717.html
and
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2018-March/015797.html
I propose replacing rule 3 with a rule that instead demands that the
replacement package fee rate exceeds the package fee rate of the original
transactions, and that there is an absolute fee bump of the particular
transaction being replaced that covers the min-fee rate times the size of
the mempool churn's data size.

Perhaps this would address your issue too Rusty.

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 11:44 PM, Rusty Russell via bitcoin-dev <