[bitcoin-dev] Considering starting a toy full-node implementation. Any advice?

John C. Vernaleo john at netpurgatory.com
Wed Nov 7 16:19:26 UTC 2018

One point on the dataset issue that I learned early on in the btcd days:
you will be downloading the blockchain over and over again and that is not
good for an ssd or even worse an sd card.  I broke more than one sd card
making sure btcd worked on a raspberry pi.

John C. Vernaleo, Ph.D.
www.netpurgatory.com
john at netpurgatory.com