[bitcoin-dev] Transaction Input/Output Sorting

rhavar at protonmail.com rhavar at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:21:00 UTC 2018

Actually, I think it can be calculated a bit smarter using maths (which unfortunately I'm not very good at...). But I assume it's something like:

```
falsePositiveChances := 0.0

foreach( transaction of transactions) {
	falsePositiveChances += (1 / factorial(transaction.Inputs)) * (1 / factorial(transaction.Ouputs))
}

totalFalsePositives := falsePositiveChances / transactions.length
```

If so, I get 42.4% false positive rate. So clearly bip69 is getting used a fair bit, but not nearly as much as randomization.

-Ryan