[bitcoin-dev] Testnet3 Reest

rhavar at protonmail.com rhavar at protonmail.com
Sat Sep 1 14:47:53 UTC 2018

I think I mentioned it before, but seems semi-relevant to this thread so I'd like to throw my vote behind pretty tiny blocks on testnet (like max 50-100k weight) to try help simulate a fee-market like situation.

(Although lately there's been a lot of testnet spam and full blocks, which has really made testing easier. But I don't know how long this situation will last)

-Ryan