[bitcoin-dev] Suggestion for a universal bitcoin value scale

Clark Moody clark at clarkmoody.com
Wed Sep 12 14:54:15 UTC 2018

This is the sort of thing I expect to emerge from the places that use
Bitcoin "on the street." We should be watching how local wallet software
displays bitcoin amounts, letting the standards write themselves over time.
The units debate (bits, millibits, etc) has been going on nearly as long as
I've known about Bitcoin and yet most tools display standard bitcoin
amounts (1 unit = 1e8 satoshi).

-Clark

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 8:41 AM Martin Damgaard via bitcoin-dev <