[bitcoin-dev] Improving JoinMarket's resistance to sybil attacks using fidelity bonds

Dmitry Petukhov dp at simplexum.com
Tue Aug 6 21:37:42 UTC 2019

Unfortunately, both described schemes fail the same way as
'require TXOs to be consolidated by the owner', by the fact that with
muSig, shared ownership of TXO is possible, as explained by ZmnSCPxj in
[1]. 2P-ECDSA is also possible, just more complex, so just saying 'ban
musig for the bonds' is not the answer, I believe.

[1]
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2019-August/017217.html

В Wed, 7 Aug 2019 01:55:41 +0500