[bitcoin-dev] BIP proposal - Signatures of Messages using Bitcoin Private Keys

Adam Ficsor adam.ficsor73 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 19:42:05 UTC 2019

In Wasabi wallet we are in the finishing line of an encryption manager.
I'll ask the OP to review your BIP and probably I'll do it myself, too
before I'd merge. Feel free to review/test our PR, too:
https://github.com/zkSNACKs/WalletWasabi/pull/1127

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 6:01 PM Christopher Gilliard via bitcoin-dev <

> I have written up a proposed BIP. It has to do with Signature formats when
> using Bitcoin Private keys. It is here:
> https://github.com/cgilliard/BIP/blob/master/README.md
>
> This BIP was written up as suggested in this github issue:
> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/10542
>
> Note that the proposal is inline with the implementation that Trezor
> implemented in the above issue.
>
> Any feedback would be appreciated. Please let me know what the steps are
> with regards to getting a BIP number assigned or any other process steps
> required.
>
> Regards,
> Chris

Best,