[bitcoin-dev] Removal of reject network messages from Bitcoin Core (BIP61)

Sjors Provoost sjors at sprovoost.nl
Thu Mar 7 13:59:47 UTC 2019

Can you elaborate a bit on what kind of reject messages your users are getting? I assume the users wallet connects directly to the Bitcoin p2p network?

What does the wallet do when a transaction is rejected? Does it forget about it (that seems unsafe) or compose another one (with overlapping inputs)?

Sjors