[bitcoin-dev] Notice: List Infrastructure Migration

Omar Shibli omarshib at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 06:03:24 UTC 2019

Also, quick question, is groups.io has same structure as Linux Foundation?
foundation/transparency/openness... I think in general it would be great if
this migration will be communicated much more in advance with relaxed
timelines, just by examining priori cases, it's all suggestions. hope next
phase will be more inclusive and open.

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 2:45 AM Peter Todd via bitcoin-dev <