[bitcoin-dev] IsStandard

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Thu May 2 10:01:54 UTC 2019

Thanks for the answer, indeed for the redeem script and someone
attempting a 0/1 of 3, good example

So to summarize everything is standard as long as it matches P2PKH,
P2SH, P2WPKH or P2WSH , the redeem scripts for the sha bounties are in
op_return

Still the case of bch is unclear (it's related since based on bitcoin
code unless they changed the policy), was the story that nodes would not
propagate the fix or that people did not want to take the risk to
propagate it? And why a non segwit old bitcoin node would not accept it
either?

--
Move your coins by yourself (browser version): https://peersm.com/wallet
Bitcoin transactions made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-transactions