[bitcoin-dev] IsStandard

James Prestwich james at prestwi.ch
Thu May 2 23:33:09 UTC 2019

Hi Aymeric,

As Luke and ZmnSCPxj have pointed out, documenting standardness is
sisyphean, as it varies from version to version. I recently put together a
reference for default TX_NONSTANDARD policies in v0.18, which can be found
here: https://prestwi.ch/the-bitcoin-nonstandard/

It applies only to v0.18, and may already be outdated.

Best,
James

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 4:29 PM Aymeric Vitte via bitcoin-dev <