[bitcoin-dev] Two questions about segwit implementation

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Sun May 26 21:17:30 UTC 2019

Well, OK, then back to non standard stuff and bitcoin considers that an
OP_1 or empty scriptpubkey is something that can exist, sipa does not
like my questions on this list but this is a bit frightening in fact to
see that after 10 years an OP_1 scriptpubkey or empty one can be a use
case, thanks Thomas also, where all of this is clearly documented so
people don't bother the list not to produce approximative stuff remains
mysterious