[bitcoin-dev] v3 onion services

Carl Dong contact at carldong.me
Mon Nov 18 16:44:00 UTC 2019

Hi Mr. Lee Chiffre,

I have been working on an implementation of addrv2 (BIP-155). Is this what you meant by I2P and Torv3 address support?

My WIP pull request: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16748
Merged BIP: https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0155.mediawiki
Ongoing discussion: https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/pull/766
Note: Even though the pull request to the BIP repo is merged, we’re still discussing some details in the pull request thread and will amend the BIP once it seems like we’ve worked out all the kinks

Review and further discussion is very much welcome! :-)

Cheers,
Carl Dong
contact at carldong.me
"I fight for the users"