[bitcoin-dev] Introcing a side memory network to bitcoin for ads

ZmnSCPxj ZmnSCPxj at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 17 01:54:41 UTC 2019

Good morning Tamas,

Thank you for taking the time to implement my idea.

I filed an issue proposing a feature to add a "contact point" fixed-length field to all advertisements.
https://github.com/defiads/defiads/issues/1
I believe this gives me the right to say: First post.

I will try to take a look at building some kind of UI at some point in the next few months or years.

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.