[bitcoin-dev] Deterministic Entropy From BIP32 Keychains

Ethan Kosakovsky ethankosakovsky at protonmail.com
Sat Apr 11 00:09:51 UTC 2020

Yes, I plan to submit as a BIP. I was just letting it sit for a while for others to consider.

I was also considering to split the BIP into two. One for the the entropy derivation, and the Applications section would be another BIP. This would be akin to how BIP32 is the basis for derivation schemes like BIP39, and BIP44, BIP49 etc.

Ethan