[bitcoin-dev] Removing Single Point of Failure with Seed Phrase Storage

Jeremy jlrubin at mit.edu
Wed Feb 26 19:56:09 UTC 2020

As a replacement for paper, something like this makes sense v.s. what you
do with a ledger presently.

However, shamir's shares notoriously have the issue that the key does exist
plaintext on a device at some point.

Non-interactive multisig has the benefit of being able to sign transactions
without having keys in the same room/place/device ever.
--
@JeremyRubin <https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>
<https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 9:14 AM Contact Team via bitcoin-dev <