[bitcoin-dev] OP_CTV Workshop & CFP February 1st, 2020

Jeremy jlrubin at mit.edu
Sat Jan 18 03:58:27 UTC 2020

It's not too late to sign up  to attend the workshop; but we are
approaching capacity!

Please fill out the form if you'd like to participate as soon as possible
so that we can plan accordingly.

Feel free to forward this posting to people who don't follow this list but
you think should attend.
--
@JeremyRubin <https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>