[bitcoin-dev] [Annoucement] Discreet Log Contract Protocol Specification

Lloyd Fournier lloyd.fourn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 09:28:27 UTC 2020

Hi Chris,

This is a really exciting effort. I hope I will be able to contribute to
it. I was wondering if you had seen the idea that DLCs can be done in only
two transaction using Schnorr[1]. I also think this can be done in Bitcoin
as it is today using ECDSA adaptor signatures [2]. In my mind, the adaptor
signature protocol is both easier to specify and implement on top of being
cheaper and more private.

LL

[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/mimblewimble/msg00485.html
[2]
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/lightning-dev/2019-November/002316.html

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 2:12 AM Chris Stewart via bitcoin-dev <