[bitcoin-dev] Nonce blinding protocol for hardware wallets and airgapped signers

Dustin Dettmer dustinpaystaxes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 20:01:51 UTC 2020

Stepan have you spent any time considering a scheme that could involve HD
keys, preregistering n (ie. 1000) preimages, or something similar to reduce
the number of rounds at time of signing?

Would a zero knowledge solution allow for a reduction in rounds?

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 7:13 PM Stepan Snigirev via bitcoin-dev <