[bitcoin-dev] BIP-341: Committing to all scriptPubKeys in the signature message

Jeremy jlrubin at mit.edu
Fri May 1 06:57:09 UTC 2020

Hi Andrew,

If you use SIGHASH_ALL it shall sign the COutPoints of all inputs which
commit to the scriptPubKeys of the txn.

Thus the 341 hash doesn't need to sign any additional data.

As a metadata protocol you can provide all input transactions to check the
scriptPubKeys.

Best,

Jeremy
--
@JeremyRubin <https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 1:22 AM Andrew Kozlik via bitcoin-dev <