[bitcoin-dev] A thought experiment on bitcoin for payroll privacy

ZmnSCPxj ZmnSCPxj at protonmail.com
Sun Oct 4 14:24:59 UTC 2020

Good morning Thomas,

> "big to-network channel"
>
> nit: should this be "big from-network channel" ?

As Lightning Network channels are bidirectional, it would be more properly "to/from-network", but that is cumbersome.
"to-network" is shorter by two characters than "from-network", and would be true as well (since the channel is bidirectional, it is both a "to-network" and "from-network" channel), thus preferred.

> thanks for this explanation.

You are welcome.

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj