[bitcoin-dev] Progress on bech32 for future Segwit Versions (BIP-173)

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Wed Oct 21 04:51:34 UTC 2020

Mike Schmidt via bitcoin-dev <bitcoin-dev at lists.linuxfoundation.org>
writes:
> I am happy to re-test the services Harding listed previously for v1 send
> support next week.
>
> Suggestions of additional services that would be valuable to test are
> welcome as well.

Thanks!  I am a little disappointed that I won't get to ask Bitcoin
Twitter to send tips to Pieter[1] though...

I would like to hear from the services who currently support v1+ (who
thus *would* have to change their software) whether they have a
technical preference for option 1 or 2.

Cheers,
Rusty.
[1] Or just maybe, tips to some random miner...