[bitcoin-dev] Taproot activation meeting on IRC - Tuesday 13th April 19:00 UTC

Jeremy jlrubin at mit.edu
Sat Apr 10 16:59:46 UTC 2021

I concur that reviewing #21377 is the best path at this time.

However, I want to draw attention to the middle road here:

If Core chooses to not release activation params (which has been discussed
as a general concept previously), #21377 can also be used to safely issue a
community release.

It's a false dichotomy between ST released by Core and a BIP8 UASF.
--
@JeremyRubin <https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>
<https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 9:48 AM Michael Folkson via bitcoin-dev <