[bitcoin-dev] Proposed BIP editor: Kalle Alm

Matt Corallo lf-lists at mattcorallo.com
Sat Apr 24 14:45:46 UTC 2021

What is preventing the BIP maintainership role from moving to a bot? It does seem like a bot should be able to do a fine
job given the explicit criteria (though ignoring obvious spam is often nice, its by no means a requirement).

Given recent events where humans have....acted like humans, it seems a move to a bot may be warranted.

Matt