[bitcoin-dev] [Lightning-dev] Removing the Dust Limit

Charlie Lee coblee at litecoin.org
Tue Aug 10 18:39:39 UTC 2021

ZmnSCPxj, what you are describing is pretty much what Litecoin is doing
with MWEB. Basically MimbleWimble (which has CT) with extension blocks. If
you are interested:
https://github.com/litecoin-project/lips/blob/master/lip-0002.mediawiki
https://github.com/litecoin-project/lips/blob/master/lip-0003.mediawiki

Sorry to derail the conversation with non-Bitcoin stuff. 😀

- Charlie

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 5:38 AM ZmnSCPxj via bitcoin-dev <