[bitcoin-dev] src/httprpc.cpp InterruptHTTPRPC

Ali Sherief ali at notatether.com
Thu Aug 12 16:26:23 UTC 2021

I am using Bitcoin Core's HTTP RPC server as a basis for my own application. While browsing the source code of src/httprpc.cpp, I notice that the InterruptHTTPRPC function https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/7fcf53f7b4524572d1d0c9a5fdc388e87eb02416/src/httprpc.cpp#L310-L314 just calls LogPrint() without doing anything else.

Does the HTTP RPC server support interrupting the event loop at this time, or is this method a stub?

- Ali