[bitcoin-dev] Camouflage: A project dedicated to Hal Finney

Prayank prayank at tutanota.de
Sat Aug 28 22:40:38 UTC 2021

Hi Aymeric,

Thanks for sharing the link. 'bitcoin-transactions' and 'node-Tor' looks interesting although I will have to check details and try things.

One observation: I noticed it's in JavaScript and will use WebRTC. Users who care about privacy normally disable both while using a browser.
--
Prayank

A3B1 E430 2298 178F

Aug 28, 2021, 22:06 by aymeric at peersm.com: