[bitcoin-dev] Pawn (chess piece) | Breaking bitcoin by playing chess

LORD HIS EXCELLENCY JAMES HRMH willtech at live.com.au
Sat Dec 4 10:00:13 UTC 2021

The frivolous use of block space - ie. to increase the demand for block space -  is not encouraged. Although it is possible you may write chess moves on a wrap of dollar bills and send them to your friends, nowhere that I know of has this been recorded in a ledger as a valid past time.

KING JAMES HRMH
Great British Empire

Regards,
The Australian
LORD HIS EXCELLENCY JAMES HRMH (& HMRH)
of Hougun Manor & Glencoe & British Empire
MR. Damian A. James Williamson
Wills

et al.

Willtech
www.willtech.com.au
www.go-overt.com
duigco.org DUIGCO API
and other projects

m. 0487135719
f. +61261470192

This email does not constitute a general advice. Please disregard this email if misdelivered.