[bitcoin-dev] [Bitcoin Advent Calendar] Derivatives and Options

Thibaut Le Guilly thibaut at cryptogarage.co.jp
Mon Dec 27 12:05:36 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Did someone say rust-dlc? Just kidding, but wanted to mention that indeed
it's under active development, supports multi oracle contracts and many
other cool things (pretty much everything you can find in the dlc specs)!

Otherwise nice article Jeremy. Maybe you should drop by our monthly DLC
spec meeting one of these days. I'm sure everybody would be happy to hear
how we could improve the Bitcoin derivatives ecosystem with CTV and what
infrastructures or code could be reused from DLCs.

Cheers,

Thibaut

On Mon, Dec 27, 2021 at 7:39 AM yancy via bitcoin-dev <