[bitcoin-dev] BIP32/43-based standard for Schnorr signatures & decentralized identity

Dr Maxim Orlovsky orlovsky at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 11 14:38:57 UTC 2021

Hi Pieter,

... and sorry for misspelling your name in my first e-mail :(

Thank you very much for all the clarifications; it’s good to have them sorted out and clearly structured. From what you wrote it follows that we still need to reserve a dedicated purpose (with new BIP) for BIP340 signatures to avoid key reuse, am I right?

Kind regards,
Maxim