[bitcoin-dev] Yesterday's Taproot activation meeting on lockinontimeout (LOT)

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 23:42:48 UTC 2021

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 5:31 PM Matt Corallo via bitcoin-dev <

> (off-list)
>
> Your email client didn't thread correctly, so I'm not sure if you saw my

That was not off-list; by the way, as a reminder, some users are digest
subscribed (or not subscribed at all) and they can only reply by making a
new email thread unless they want to forge the email headers to match the
thread (which is a lost art that not many people are familiar with anymore).

- Bryan
https://twitter.com/kanzure