[bitcoin-dev] Boost Bitcoin circulation, Million Transactions Per Second with stronger privacy

Erik Aronesty erik at q32.com
Thu Jul 1 20:49:16 UTC 2021

your protocol should always assume the email system is fully
compromised, and only send public information over email:

- public keys / addresses are sent
- other routing data encrypted with public keys (not sure how data is
routed in sabu)

your end user should be able to verify public keys  / addresses

 - use QR-codes
 - phone calls with users reading BIP words out loud
 - other in-person information exchange

separate the Sabu protocol from the app... allow others to implement
desktop version, or other versions that use other routing systems

-  you can allow direct-entry of a BIP-word-representation of a public
key/address to avoid privacy/central system concerns

On Thu, Jul 1, 2021 at 4:20 PM raymo via bitcoin-dev