[bitcoin-dev] Boost Bitcoin circulation, Million Transactions Per Second with stronger privacy

raymo at riseup.net raymo at riseup.net
Fri Jun 18 20:22:08 UTC 2021

I think I respond to sybil attack implicitly in Max response. Since the
only consensus must be between issuer and creditor and they already are
in a kind of web of trust connection.
By the way it would be great if you explain the attack scenario in more
detail and our conventional terms such as issuer, creditor, MT, GT, CT,
etc...
definitely we can solve it as well.