[bitcoin-dev] Boost Bitcoin circulation, Million Transactions Per Second with stronger privacy

raymo at riseup.net raymo at riseup.net
Sat Jun 26 21:54:26 UTC 2021

Good morning ZmnSCPxj
Sorry for late reply.
> Guarantee Transactions (GT) being higher-fee is ***not*** assured.
The question is “assuring what?”.
The whole point of my proposal is the fact that issuers and creditors
act rationally and won't harm their selves. The numbers (input and
output amounts), the relation between inputs and outputs amounts, the
minimum and maximum of inputs and outputs amounts, and conditions of a
valid trans-action in Sabu protocol are all designed precisely to
leading the rational users toward the making profit from the system. And
irrationals (either issuer or creditor) can harm the others and
inevitably in con-sequence will hurt themselves too. So, there is a fair
and just transaction (MT).
The creditor can send the GT to Bitcoin network and lose 70% of his
money and damage 15% of is-suer money!
Vice versa the issuer can send GT to Bitcoin network and harm itself 15%
in cost of hurt creditors 70% which is none sense. Or issuer can pay
even more money directly to miner and hurt itself even more which is
even more irrational! Or the miner will ignore the transaction fees of a
GT and put the fraudulent transaction in next block, which I cannot
imagine a miner that pass up his legal and legiti-mate income in favor
of a greedy issuer!
Please write me a scenario (preferably with clear amount of inputs and
outputs) by which the cheater (either issuer or creditor) gains more
profit than playing honestly.
Only in this case we can accept your claim about weakness of protocol.

> Every offchain protocol needs *the receiver* as a signatory to any unconfirmed transaction. the receiver **must** be a signatory --- the receiver cannot trust an unconfirmed transaction where the spent UTXO has an alternate branch that does *not* have the receiver as a signatory.

I intentionally decided to not using 2 of 2 signature, because I didn't
want to fall in same trap as Light-ening. I wanted to avoid this long
drilling 2 of 2 signings and routing. Instead, I just proposed to
cre-ate and sign a valid Bitcoin transaction between only 2 people in a
pure-peer-to-peer communication. The only signer is the issuer (the UTXO
owner).
Again, same logic. Please write me a scenario by which the cheater
(issuer or creditor) can cheat this only-issuer-signed transactions and
gains more profit than playing honest. Due to numbers and trans-action
restrictions and the insignificance of the amount of each transaction
this scenario of fraud will fail too.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Raymo