[bitcoin-dev] Boost Bitcoin circulation, Million Transactions Per Second with stronger privacy

raymo at riseup.net raymo at riseup.net
Mon Jun 28 06:29:59 UTC 2021

Hi ZmnSCPxj,

Why you get the signal “trust the Gazin wallet”?
Sabu is a protocol and the Gazin wallet will be an implementation of
that protocol. We will implement it in react-native language to support
both Android and iPhone. Of course it will be open source and GPL3.
Here is the repository and yet is empty :)
https://github.com/raymaot/Gazin

I wonder why you do not look carefully into the proposal! IMHO the Sabu
will be far better than Lightning.
Can’t you see the fact that in Sabu you do not need open and close
channels ever? Can you imagine only this feature how dramatically
decrease the transactions cost and how increase the distribution of
nodes and improve privacy level? it makes every mobile wallet act like a
lightning network.
Did you note the fact that in Sabu protocol there is no routing? And the
only people knew about a transaction are issuer and creditor? No one
else won’t be aware of transactions and million transactions per second
can be sent and received and repeal dynamically without any footprint on
any DLT?

The English is not my mother language and probably my paper is not a
smooth and easy to read paper, but these are not good excuse to not even
reading a technical paper carefully and before understanding it or at
least trying to understanding it start to complaining.

> All the benefits your scheme claims, are derived from the trust assumption
No, All the benefits my scheme claims, are derived from economically
rational decision of both issuer and creditors.

Regards
Raymo