[bitcoin-dev] Boost Bitcoin circulation, Million Transactions Per Second with stronger privacy

James Hilliard james.hilliard1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 08:23:00 UTC 2021

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021 at 2:09 AM raymo via bitcoin-dev

> Hi ZmnSCPxj,
>
> Why you get the signal “trust the Gazin wallet”?
> Sabu is a protocol and the Gazin wallet will be an implementation of
> that protocol. We will implement it in react-native language to support
> both Android and iPhone. Of course it will be open source and GPL3.
> Here is the repository and yet is empty :)
> https://github.com/raymaot/Gazin
>
> I wonder why you do not look carefully into the proposal! IMHO the Sabu
> will be far better than Lightning.
> Can’t you see the fact that in Sabu you do not need open and close
> channels ever? Can you imagine only this feature how dramatically
> decrease the transactions cost and how increase the distribution of
> nodes and improve privacy level? it makes every mobile wallet act like a
> lightning network.
> Did you note the fact that in Sabu protocol there is no routing? And the
> only people knew about a transaction are issuer and creditor? No one
> else won’t be aware of transactions and million transactions per second
> can be sent and received and repeal dynamically without any footprint on
> any DLT?
>
> The English is not my mother language and probably my paper is not a
> smooth and easy to read paper, but these are not good excuse to not even
> reading a technical paper carefully and before understanding it or at
> least trying to understanding it start to complaining.

Considering that you have not effectively addressed any of the inaccurate
assumptions made regarding how mining works that I pointed out earlier
I assume your proposal is not viable in practice.

See:
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2021-June/019091.html