[bitcoin-dev] Boost Bitcoin circulation, Million Transactions Per Second with stronger privacy

raymo at riseup.net raymo at riseup.net
Mon Jun 28 16:58:37 UTC 2021

> What prevents the creditor from signing a transaction that is neither a valid MT nor a GT?
Please stop comparing Sabu and Lightning. Otherwise, it won't let you
true understanding of Sabu.
In Sabu protocol, only the issuer (the UTXO owner) can sign the
transaction and decide how much money goes to whom. The engaged UTXO(s)
belonged to issuer and the creditor never put UTXO in transaction, thus
never can sign the transaction because he has no ownership on the used
UTXOs.
As I already wrote in paper, the issuer creates and signs a transaction
and delivers it to creditor(s). If a creditor intends to send all or
part of his money to another person (AKA spending his money), he will
ask for a new signed transaction from issuer, in which a part of his
credit will transfer to another creditor.

The Sabu has nothing with Lightning. Sabu has a peer-to-peer network of
doc-watchers which maybe it was the cause you always compare it to
Lightning.
I am not presenting lightning neither condemning it.
I am presenting Sabu protocol.
Please let concentrate on how Sabu works or not works.