[bitcoin-dev] Taproot: What are you building?

Jeremy jlrubin at mit.edu
Sat Mar 6 23:58:17 UTC 2021

Hi!

As a minor diversion while discussing activation parameters, I felt it
would be meaningful to collect a survey on what people are already using
Taproot for in either conceptual, prototype, or implemented/spec phases.

I suspect there are a lot of people tinkering with Taproot one way or
another, and getting insight into what sort of things people are excited
about could remind us what this is all for anyways.

If you have something to share, please add it to the Wiki here:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Taproot_Uses

Cheers,

Jeremy

--