[bitcoin-dev] Delegated signatures in Bitcoin within existing rules, no fork required

Guido Dassori guido.dassori at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:33:07 UTC 2021

Hello Jeremy,

I find this a very interesting idea :-)
Actually I implemented something similar a bit ago in a POC, available on
GH since a while: https://github.com/gdassori/btc-bargain

At this very moment we're working to make it production ready and cut our
transaction fees (we run a 2-on-3 wallet with buy\sell features) down to
~5%.

Guido
https://twitter.com/khs9ne