[bitcoin-dev] Opinion on proof of stake in future

Billy Tetrud billy.tetrud at gmail.com
Fri May 28 21:40:19 UTC 2021

@befreeandopen   "If you want to make some arbitrary very narrow
definitions of what nothing at stake is so that you can claim your false
statement that it is a solved problem"

Wow, you are really unnecessarily hostile. This isn't r/bitcoin my friend.
Please assume some good faith. I simply pointed out my misunderstanding.
But it sounds like you're not willing to explain yourself clearly nor
actually have a reasoned discussion and prefer to insult me. So I think our
conversation is indeed over.