[bitcoin-dev] bitcoin-java, a new bitcoin library

Steve Myers bitcoin-dev at notmandatory.org
Tue Oct 5 15:47:16 UTC 2021

Ciao Humberto! building a new library is a great way to learn about bitcoin, you should also take a look at the Bitcoin Dev Kit project (https://github.com/bitcoindevkit) where we're building support for Kotlin/Java (and Android) and eventually Swift and iOS. You don't need to know Rust (though it's a great language to learn! ) and we'd love to have new folks join us as we develop the language bindings which is also a great way to learn the primitives for on-chain Bitcoin.

Steve