[bitcoin-dev] On the regularity of soft forks

micaroni at gmail.com micaroni at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 00:43:40 UTC 2021

Interesting discussion. Correct me if I'm wrong: but putting too many
features together in one shot just can't make things harder to debug in
production if something very unexpected happens. It's a basic principle of
software engineering.

Change. Deploy. Nothing bad happened? Change it a little more. Deployment.
Or: Change, change, change. Deploy. Did something bad happen? What change
caused the problem?

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 8:53 PM Anthony Towns via bitcoin-dev <