[bitcoin-dev] Year 2038 problem and year 2106 chain halting

damian at willtech.com.au damian at willtech.com.au
Sun Oct 17 22:38:16 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon,

I am certain that as soon as we identify solutions they should be
implemented. Basic life skills assert that procrastination is always a
form of failure, where we could have realised and accomplished further
yet we waited and in our present state could not ascertain what was in
our benefit.

KING JAMES HRMH
Great British Empire

Regards,
The Australian
LORD HIS EXCELLENCY JAMES HRMH (& HMRH)
of Hougun Manor & Glencoe & British Empire
MR. Damian A. James Williamson
Wills

et al.

Willtech
www.willtech.com.au
www.go-overt.com
duigco.org DUIGCO API
and other projects

m. 0487135719
f. +61261470192

This email does not constitute a general advice. Please disregard this
email if misdelivered.