[bitcoin-dev] BIP extensions

Karl-Johan Alm karl at dglab.com
Wed Sep 15 10:18:41 UTC 2021

Hi Frederico,

Welcome to the bitcoin-dev list. :)

Michael Folkson is currently pushing for a revision to BIP 2, which is
discussed in the "BIP process meeting" thread here. You could help out
by participating in that process. There's a wiki page with ideas for
this in [1] and the current plan is to modify [2] or some other pull
request to reflect what everyone decides.

[1] https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/wiki/BIP-Process-wishlist
[2] https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/pull/1015

-Kalle.

On Wed, 15 Sept 2021 at 17:29, Federico Berrone via bitcoin-dev