[bitcoin-dev] BIP Proposal: Wallet Labels Export Format

Pavol Rusnak stick at satoshilabs.com
Wed Aug 24 20:18:27 UTC 2022

There is already a JSON standard that has been already used in the wild for
the last 7 years described in SLIP-0015 (mentioned by Clark in this
thread). No need to reinventing the wheel again.

On Wed 24. 8. 2022 at 21:44, Ryan Havar via bitcoin-dev <

Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol "stick" Rusnak
Co-Founder, SatoshiLabs