[bitcoin-dev] Stumbling into a contentious soft fork activation attempt

Prayank prayank at tutanota.de
Tue Jan 4 17:07:34 UTC 2022

> You are working on a use case of OP_CTV now?

I think I mentioned clearly what I would be doing: 1. Review pull request 2. Create contracts with Sapio. This would help me review OP_CTV and learn new things.

> Cool, you only recently announced you were working on Bitcoin Knots (and I think Wasabi before that) so I'm losing track of all the announcements.

You can read more about my involvement in Bitcoin Knots here: https://github.com/bitcoinknots/bitcoin/discussions/39

I started working for zkSNACKs Wasabi 2 months back which can be confirmed with the team.

There are no announcements and humans can work on multiple things. You might want to check my next project which involves discreet log contracts as I have learnt a few things in bitcoin-s slack as well: https://gok.one/

For my involvement in other projects you can email me privately and I can share my resume.

--
Prayank

A3B1 E430 2298 178F

Jan 4, 2022, 22:18 by michaelfolkson at protonmail.com: