[bitcoin-dev] RIDDLE: Lightweight anti-Sybil with anonymity in Bitcoin

AdamISZ AdamISZ at protonmail.com
Sun Jun 12 23:04:47 UTC 2022

List denizens,

As per the title, a suggested protocol for doing anti-Sybil that isn't too demanding for the users, but actually keeps a decent level of privacy.

Notice how it's mostly focused on a user/customer of a service/product/website, but it could conceivably useful in e.g. anti-Sybil in things like Lightning.

Sorry that as usual I write rather long but there are several conveniently arranged sections you can click on :)

https://gist.github.com/AdamISZ/51349418be08be22aa2b4b469e3be92f

(with apologies for my backronym-ing sins)

Cheers,
waxwing/AdamISZ

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.