[Bitcoin-ml] Bitcoin Cash Roadmap

G. Andrew Stone g.andrew.stone at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 21:55:33 UTC 2017

Tom, I have no problems with criticism.

But you are correct that this is not a "safe space" so I would gently ask
that you read proposals more carefully and write your responses more
clearly.  This can avoid an entire day of mailing list discussion.

I am simply responding to what you wrote.

You wrote that my proposal was "insanely expensive", without saying why.
And then when we figure it out, it turns out that your criticism was for a
method that my proposal rejected in the lead up to my actual proposal.

You said that about the "implementation", yet it turns out that its not
hard to implement.  Its actually the execution time that you thought would
be expensive.

You write "... if there is a good usecase," and in subsequent mails clearly
reject my proposal because you don't like the binary option use case.  Yet
now it looks like you agree that we should not be judging use cases.

Let us just end the discussion about this here, and if you will try to read
my proposals and respond more carefully, I'll certainly say that I'm sorry
for my misunderstanding your intentions WRT opcodes.

Best,
Andrew